Saturday, April 08, 2006

Good And Bad

OK, I'm going to put this out on the table right here and now: Asian people are WAAAY better at cosplaying than Americans. Why do I say this? Because it's the damn truth. I've seen WAAAY too many pictures of Americans trying their best to look like their favorite anime' characters, and I've laughed my ass off at them, because they look pathetic as hell. But on the other hand, I've seen alot of asian people that look completely badass when they're doin' the cosplay thang. Why is it that asian people can pull it off alot better than Americans? I'm glad you asked. It's because the physical anatomy of anime' characters are based off of the physical anatomy of asian people, not Americans. This is not to say that I've never seen any American person that has cosplayed and been awed at how awesome they look, or that every asian person I've seen pictures of cosplaying have all looked kick ass. This is simply to say that by and large asian people have a HELL of a better overall look when they cosplay, versus when Americans do it. Seriously. If you don't believe me, then take a look at subject #1:
CLEARLY this is one sick ass man, seeing as how he actually thinks he looks good dressed up as Faye from Cowboy Bebop. Someone needs to smack the hell outta this guy, and tell him straight up, "You're a damn weirdo."
That being said, take a look at subject #2:
CLEARLY this guy looks a HELL of alot better than the woman, I mean MAN, in the previous picture. Why? Because he is asian, and as I've said before, the anatomy of anime' characters are based off of asian people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home